Monday 11 September 2017

The Fifty-Fourth Month

Blogging sure is a roller coaster ride!

You would think that the amount of visitors to a site would be more or less constant, but that really isn't true. Another month were I have been sick, I've had a bad year this year with flues, although considering 10 people have died from the flue in Victoria in the past month maybe I shouldn't be complaining!

So in March I had 3,894 visitors, which is better than the previous two months and going back up. However I had three worst days, 47 visitors on each day the 21st, 22nd & 26th of August, my best day was the 13th August when I had 355 visitors.

My Australian visitors are down below 400, I haven't had Australian numbers that low since July 2016 which is disappointing.

I have been blogging now for 4 1/2 years and every six months I give out a list of the ten most read articles on the site. The total number of times they have been viewed is in brackets.

(5216) What Do Traditional Conservatives Believe?

(3201) Free-Trade Versus Protectionism

(2683) Why Don't the Poor Marry?

(2519) Why Do Conservatives Believe in Different Social Classes?

(1928) Feminism, Why We Are Not Feminists

(1925) What is More Important, the Past, the Present or the Future

(1403) Housewives, Good for the Economy and Society

(1228) The Balanced Society

(1166) The Problems of Monarchy

(1158) The Discrimination of Anti-Discrimination

In the Fifty-Four months this blog has been running I have had over 54,000 Americans, 21,000 Australians and 10,000 Russians visit this blog.


August - September

EntryPageviews
United States
1737
Russia
679
Australia
395
Germany
76
United Kingdom
74
France
61
Canada
51
Brazil
48
Ireland
38
Spain
32

July-August
EntryPageviews
United States
1871
Australia
478
Puerto Rico
114
Canada
92
United Kingdom
89
Germany
65
France
60
Brazil
55
Ireland
48
Belgium
34


Germany and France are the only countries that went up...and France only went up by 1!

The United States, Australia, the United Kingdom, Canada and Brazil all went down. 

Russia and Spain have rejoined the top 10.

Puerto Rico and Belgium have left the top 10.

I have also received visitors from the following countries: the Netherlands, Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Switzerland, Italy, Hungary, Romania, Ukraine, Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., Bahrain, Pakistan, India, Bangladesh, China, Hong Kong, South Korea, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, the Philippines, Morocco, Zambia, South Africa, Argentina,  

I thank you for visiting and I hope to see you again soon.
Mark Moncrieff

Upon Hope Blog - A Traditional Conservative Future
Another Article You Might Like?

No comments:

Post a Comment