Friday 13 January 2017

The Forty-Sixth Month

December was a good month, my fourth best, 3,550, only 94 less than the month before. January has been slow, not disastrous, only slow although I do hope it picks up.

I apologise for being two days last with my update, I have no real excuse.

My best day was the 18th December when I had 298 visitors, I had two worst days, the 29th December and the 8th January when I had only 39 visitors each day.  While I have had Russians and Poles come onto the site in small numbers, most of my Russian and Polish visitors came in a big rush over a few days.

I have been a bit disappointed that I have no received any emails or comments regarding divorce in Europe. I really have no idea what the situation is which I find annoying, so if any of you do know please let me know.

While most months are from the 11th of each month to the 11th of the next month, the last month is from the 13th of December to the 13th of January.

December-January
EntryPageviews
United States
993
Australia
559
Russia
557
Poland
228
United Kingdom
66
China
65
Germany
58
France
54
Belgium
30
Canada
27

November-December
November-December
EntryPageviews
United States
1088
Australia
713
Russia
312
United Kingdom
132
Canada
97
Netherlands
54
Germany
51
France
43
Ireland
41
India
33
Russia is up, as are Germany and France by small numbers.

The United States and Australia are both down, the United Kingdom has halved and Canada is down even further.

Poland, China and Belgium are back in the top 10.

The Netherlands, Ireland, India have left the top 10.

I have also received visitors from the following countries: Ireland, Netherlands, Finland, Austria, Switzerland, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Croatia, Bulgaria, the Ukraine, Lithuania, Azerbaijan, Turkey, U.A.E., Iraq, Afghanistan, India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Hong Kong, Thailand, Singapore, Philippines, Indonesia, Algeria, Sudan, Kenya, Angola, Zambia, South Africa, New Zealand, Mexico, Brazil, Colombia, Argentina

Upon Hope Blog - A Traditional Conservative Future
Another Article You Might Like?
The Fifteenth Month

2 comments:

  1. You have more readers in the U.S. than you do in your own country? Are you depressed about that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No not depressed I'm used to it, out of 46 months, in only 4 have more Australians than Americans read the site. I would like more Australians simply because it's easier to meet up and form real world contacts which I think is very important. Although like all writers what I really want is more readers, we are very greedy that way. :)




    ReplyDelete