Thursday 21 July 2016

We are the Jews Now

Today on Facebook I saw a post from someone I have known for decades. Earlier this week an Australian celebrity was involved in a debate on live TV regarding Muslim immigration and didn't give the "correct" answer. The Facebook post showed three arms with tattoo's on them, the tattoos were put there by the Nazi's. The caption read something like "this is what happens when we separate people who aren't Christians". To say I was unhappy was an understatement.

It shows how little people think about what is happening in the world today, it is not Muslims or Blacks or Homosexuals or ironically even Jews who are the new Jews, it is White people. Christian or Atheist, it doesn't matter, we are the ones who are suffering genocide. A very Liberal genocide but no less destructive.

Mass Immigration into White countries means there will be less White people.

Multiculturalism means that Whites are expected, often by law, to give up jobs, schools, jobs and traditions so that non-Whites can fit in. It is White people who must give up things not other people.

Diversity means less White men.

If these policies succeed then that will mean there will be no White countries. Ohhh there will still be Black countries and Asian countries and Pacific Island countries but no White one. We will have been destroyed and what will happen then when we are the minority in every formerly White country? Universal peace and harmony?

The Nazi's were a hard tyranny, they had concentration camps and they killed people. However Liberalism is a soft tyranny. Whats the difference? In a hard tyranny they shoot you, in a soft tyranny they drive you to shot yourself.

Anti discrimination laws, Feminism, Diversity, Multiculturalism, Free Trade all designed to destroy our culture, our way of life and replace it with something else and ultimately FOR someone else.

As I have said before I can see my country vanishing right before my eyes. It's not fantasy and I know other people see it. I cannot go outside my house without seeing a foreigner, without seeing the people my own Government prefers over it's own, over me.

We are no longer living in a time where our Governments care about us, where they are on our side against everyone else. We live in a time where the U.S. President tell us that Black Lives Matter, but when people say all lives matter they are told they are Racists. We live in a time where the President of France tells his people after yet another in a seemingly endless lineup of terrorist atrocities that people will have to get used to it. We live in a time where the Australian Government thinks the best thing to do during an election campaign is to drive a wedge between men and women by demonize men and boys

So many people cannot grasp the idea that if this is to stop, if Whites are not to be destroyed, and we are being destroyed. then something has to be done to stop it. The only problem I have with banning Muslims is it still lets in far too many people. I don't want a ban on Muslim immigration I want a ban on all Immigration. But to be honest I'll take what I can get  until I get what I really want  Remigration-policy-idea.

But the truth is that I do not see things going well, I see people thinking they can rearrange the deckchairs on the Titanic. That little changes will be enough. The time for easy answers and everything will be alright is well and truly over. It's not Blacks, Muslims, or Jews that are too blame for this, we are in this situation because White's are to blame because it is treason that is our enemy. It is treason that has given us everything that is destroying us.

And don't you dare complain or you'll be a Racist, Bigot, Sexist, Homophobic, Islamophobe.....well in that case the entire world is divided into Racists and Traitors, pick a side, I know I have.

Upon Hope Blog - A Traditional Conservative Future
Another Article You Might Like?
The Real Economy

No comments:

Post a Comment