Friday 11 December 2015

The Thirty-Third Month

This has been a very good month for the blog, this has been my second best month ever!

What makes it even better is that to my knowledge I have not had any of my posts linked too by any other site. In the past my best months have been when I have been linked to by another site, so that is a big step in this blogs history.

The fates have been very kind to me as the number of posts I have done is low. I apologise for my lack of postings as I have been extremely busy with work. In late November I worked 88 hours in 7 days, this week I have 1 day off, today. I don't know what my future holds but somethings got to change, how dramatically I don't know.

My best month was March 2015 when I had 4523 visitors after The Thinking Housewife linked to a post I had written around 6 months earlier. This month, November 2015,  I have had 2828 visitors, still a way to go before I beat the number one position, but I'm very happy to both beat second place and to do it myself with your help of course!

My best day was the 9th December when I had 232 visitors and my worst was the 2nd December when I had 41 visitors. This month I have only had 3 days under 50, a lot better than I deserved.

EntryPageviews
United States
1318
Australia
323
Russia
212
United Kingdom
111
France
98
Germany
59
Ukraine
50
China
49
Canada
31
India
27

11th October-11th November

EntryPageviews
United States
1443
Australia
408
Russia
123
United Kingdom
102
Canada
79
India
60
France
54
Germany
47
Netherlands
35
Romania
31


Russia is nearly double, sometimes I get no one from Russia and then I get a big group as happened yesterday when I had 47 visitors from Russia.

France is also nearly double, it has been moving around the 100 mark for a few weeks now, moving over and the back down again.

The United Kingdom and Germany are up.

With the Ukraine and China coming back into the top 10.

The United States, Australia, Canada and India are all down, with the Netherlands and Romania leaving the top 10. 

I have also had visitors from the following countries Ireland, the Netherlands, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Austria, Portugal, Greece, Belarus, Lithuania, Turkey, Israel, Saudi Arabia, Oman, U.A.E., Pakistan, Bangladesh, South Korea, Japan, Vietnam, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Philippines, Tunisia, Kenya, New Zealand, Mexico, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Peru.

I look forward to seeing you all again.
Mark Moncrieff
 

No comments:

Post a Comment