Thursday 12 November 2015

The Thirty-Second Month

Well this has been a great month in terms of numbers, I've also been quite happy with what I've been writing. I've also been happy with the popularity of some of the posts and the comments, all of a high quality. Thank you!

I unlinked from the Sydneytrads as I had been unhappy for awhile about them not linking to me, when they did in the past, As I wrote in Loyalty, if your not on my side then you shouldn't expect me to be on yours. In a nutshell it's really as simple as that.

This month I had only two days below 50, the 14th October with 30 and the 22nd October with 40. My best day was 222 on the 1st November.

11th October-11th November

EntryPageviews
United States
1443
Australia
408
Russia
123
United Kingdom
102
Canada
79
India
60
France
54
Germany
47
Netherlands
35
Romania
31


11th September-11th October
EntryPageviews
United States
1188
Australia
369
Germany
121
United Kingdom
64
Canada
52
India
35
France
33
New Zealand
27
Netherlands
25
Ukraine
17

The United States is doing quite well, as is Australia, I'm very happy with these numbers. Russia has come back out of nowhere. The United Kingdom is up as is Canada, India, France and the Netherlands.

Germany is way down, in fact it is the only country in the top 10 to have gone down. The Ukraine and New Zealand have both left the top 10.

I have also had visitors from the following countries Ireland, Luxembourg, Belgium, Sweden, Finland, Switzerland, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Poland, Macedonia, Greece, Ukraine, Georgia, Turkey, U.A.E., Pakistan, China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Vietnam, Singapore, Indonesia, Philippines, Sudan, Ethiopia, Kenya, Rwanda, South Africa, New Zealand, Mexico, Dominican Republic, Barbados, Brazil

I look forward to seeing you all again.
Mark Moncrieff

1 comment:

  1. I'd be unlinking from Laura Wood, who's gone down the Fascist rabbit hole.

    ReplyDelete