Sunday 11 May 2014

The Fourteenth Month

The Fourteenth Month

This hasn't been the best month, but still alright. The good news is I have 5 Continents in my top 10 list, but instead of Brazil, this time I have South Africa. Different Continent but I still like it!

A note on the most read articles, in the past I have noted that it was not in the correct order but it is now. The most read article on the site is Free Trade Versus Protectionism which has been read 751 times, next is Feminism, why we are not- Feminists at 676 and in third place is The Discrimination of Anti-Discrimination which has been read 652 times. This month alone Free Trade Versus Protectionism has been read 275 times, the next read article, Some Link Love II has been read 40 times.

My worst day this month was yesterday the 10th of May when I only had 18 visitors, that is 10 less than the second worst day. The best day was the 20th of April when I had 86 visitors. As always the month is from the 11th of one month, in this case April, to the 11th of the next month, in this case May.

April - May
EntryPageviews
United States
670
Australia
174
China
50
United Kingdom
43
Ukraine
36
South Africa
24
Japan
22
Canada
21
Germany
18
Spain
18


March - April
EntryPageviews
United States
692
Australia
271
United Kingdom
75
Germany
68
China
45
Canada
44
France
30
India
29
Netherlands
19
Sweden
19


The big news is South Africa and Spain are in for the first time and the Ukraine and Japan are back. Welcome!

China has risen slightly. 

The United States is slightly down and Australia is 2/3 what it was last month. Germany is way down, Canada has halved and the United Kingdom is around 2/3 of what it was.

France, India, the Netherlands and Sweden have all left the top 10. 

I have also been visited by people in the following countries: France, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Austria, Switzerland, Italy, Malta, Spain, Portugal, Poland, Czech Republic, Hungary, Serbia, Greece, Romania, Belarus, Ukraine, Russia, Armenia, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., Iraq, Pakistan, India, Nepal, Taiwan, South Korea, Japan, Vietnam, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Philippines, Tunisia, Sudan, Nigeria, Kenya, Namibia, Malawi, Mauritius, New Zealand, Dominican Republic, Barbados,  Brazil, Venezuela, Colombia, Ecuador, 

It always amazes me to see so many people in so many countries coming to read what I have to say. I hope I see you again soon.

Mark Moncrieff

Upon Hope Blog - A Traditional Conservative Future

No comments:

Post a Comment