Saturday 11 January 2014

The Tenth Month

The Tenth Month

My attempt to do a post every 3 days failed, I guess once every 5 days is at least a discipline I can stick with even if it's not ideal. The numbers for this month have been disappointing with a big drop in numbers from the United States which is where the majority of my readers come from. On the plus side Australia has been steady which is good as have a few other countries.

The best day this month was the 6th of January when 86 visitors came to the site and the worst was the 26th December when 13 came.

The dates are from the 11th of one month to the 11th of the next month.

December - January
EntryPageviews
United States
522
Australia
191
China
59
Russia
47
United Kingdom
35
Canada
32
Germany
25
Japan
23
France
15
Ireland
10

November - December
EntryPageviews
United States
652
Australia
188
China
91
United Kingdom
67
Canada
40
Russia
32
Germany
27
France
23
Romania
20
Japan
12
Four countries have given me a rise in numbers, Russia, Canada, Japan and Ireland. Russia was up 50% over last month, unfortunately Russia was in third place for awhile but has been more volatile in recent months. Of course I hope that it will continue growing in numbers. Canada was more modest but still welcome. Japan is mostly one Westerner it seems, but most of this increase was on one day so obviously it's not all him. Ireland is new to the top 10, welcome!

Australia has been steady which I'm pleased about, but time will tell. As has Germany.

As I've already stated the United States is down, I don't know if it's just the time of year. China, United Kingdom and France are all down as well. As always I hope they pick up.

Countries that have pop in for a look include, Sweden, Switzerland, Poland, Romania, Bulgaria, the Ukraine, Turkey, Pakistan, India, South Korea, Indonesia, and South Africa.

Mark Moncrieff


Upon Hope Blog - A Traditional Conservative Future

No comments:

Post a Comment