Saturday 12 October 2013

The Seventh Month

The Seventh Month

Another good month, not a great month like last month but still good. To be honest last month was abit of a  freak, not that I'm complaining. In the last month I did some changes to the blog. I added on the left of the homepage "popular posts" which has helped readers to find posts. These are the most read articles on the blog in order from the top down. Underneath that I put "important posts", unfortunately I haven't hyperlinked them because of my technical Limitations. But it has still had some read them, which is nice.

I also added my email address to the the right of the article to make it easier for people to contact me.

I had two equal biggest days, the 18th September and the 7th October when i received 56 visitors. The lowest was the 5th October when i received 18 visitors.*

Each month is from the 11th of one month to the 11th of the following month.

September-October
EntryPageviews
United States
491
Australia
210
United Kingdom
51
France
38
Russia
37
China
34
Ukraine
30
Netherlands
13
Germany
12
Canada
11

August-September
EntryPageviews
United States
1051
Australia
187
Romania
76
Russia
59
United Kingdom
53
Canada
45
Netherlands
29
Germany
23
China
19
Latvia
12

As you can see my American readership seems to have halved, but last month was unusual and it is still higher than it was two months ago, in short it is slowly but steadily rising.

Australia is higher than it was last month, which I'm very happy about, but it's still lower than it was two months ago. The opposite of  the USA, my hope is that it also rises slowly but steadily.

The United Kingdom has remained steady, only two below last month.

France and China are much higher than they have been in the past so thats nice.

The Netherlands, Germany, Russia and Canada have all dropped in numbers but are still in the top 10, hopefully they will pick up.

The Ukraine has made a comeback but sadly Romania which was third last month has gone from the top 10 as has Latvia.

Others countries that have dropped in this month, Sweden, Switzerland, Poland, Croatia, Romania, Bulgaria, Belarus, Hong Kong, South Korea, Japan, the Philippines, Indonesia, Botswana and Trinidad and Tobago. No matter where your from welcome and I hope you've found something of interest here.

Yours Sincerely
Mark Moncrieff

*This was added about 6 hours after the article was put up

Upon Hope Blog - A Traditional Conservative Future 



No comments:

Post a Comment