Monday 12 August 2013

The Fifth Month

The Fifth Month

Until this week, numbers have up and the only person to blame for the drop off in numbers is me. I am having a bit of a brain freeze. I need to rethink my topics as I'm not thinking as clearly as I have been. On the plus side I have had numbers up and I have also had some great comments. Particularly from JJ, he (I assume) gave me two really good posts which I'm very happy with. I hope I answered his questions and it helped clarify my thinking on Social Class and Education which is a good thing. Unfortunately I also think it has taken my eye off the ball and I need to get my eye back on the task of writing about what Traditional Conservatives are not. I've been working on an article on Libertarianism for a week, even though I've written on this topic before, annoying!


The worst day for visitors was the 24th July with 13 visitors, the best day was the 31st July after Mr. Mark Richardson linked to my post on Why do Conservatives believe in different social classes. *

Here are the views for the last month and then the month before for comparison.  As always the numbers are from the 11th of one month to the 11th of the next month.

August-July
EntryPageviews
United States
437
Australia
274
Russia
112
United Kingdom
62
Croatia
31
Canada
21
Latvia
19
Ireland
18
France
16
Germany
15

July-June
EntryPageviews
United States
310
Australia
235
Russia
105
United Kingdom
32
Ukraine
32
Romania
23
Germany
20
Canada
15
Latvia
13
Indonesia
12

The United States and Australia remain my biggest visitors and they have gone up which is always nice to see.

Russia is also up but I haven't noticed any for at least a week so I'm expecting these numbers to drop very fast, I'd love to be wrong on this one though.

The United Kingdom has nearly doubled, they are low numbers day by day but they must be more constant then I notice. Which is one of the reasons I do this update once a month so I can notice and have a record.

Canada is also up modestly, as is Latvia, don't think I don't appreciate that. I thought Latvia was a once off so I'm happy to see it's not.

Croatia, Ireland and France are new to the top 10, welcome!

Germany has fallen modestly, Germany was once in the top 3 so I hope this picks up.

While they are still around the Ukraine and Romania have dropped out of the top 10.

I have also had visitors from Finland, Bulgaria, China, South Korea, Japan, Indonesia and New Zealand. I think I've also had visitors from other countries this month but the above I know for certain and the others I cannot remember at this moment, if your from a country I have forgotten to mention please contact me and I'll correct the above.

As always thank you for reading my thoughts and if you have a question or comment I'm eager to hear it.

Yours Sincerely
Mark Moncrieff
*This sentence was added a day after the rest of the post.


Upon Hope Blog - A Traditional Conservative Future

No comments:

Post a Comment