Tuesday 14 May 2013

The Second Month

The Second Month (12th April -14th May)

Well it's been two months since I started Upon Hope and I thought many of you might find a new article on how the blog is going of interest. Many of you found my article The First Month of interest and it will also allow me to explain some of the goings on behind the scene, nothing outrageous but interesting non the less.

The blog keeps growing which I'm happy about, the worst day this month was the 25th of April when only 5 visitors had a look and the best day was the 1st of May, again two days after Mr. Mark Richardson let his readers know some of what I have been up to here, that day I received 140 visitors. Making it my best day ever, it fell back again but is still higher than it was, I'm now averaging about 30-35 visitors a day. In short both days were extremes, in fact the 25th of April was the only day below 10 visitors, which is low in it's self.

My postings have been in burst's I seem to get great ideas all at once and when they are written and posted my mind needs a rest to think things over. I've come to realise that forcing it doesn't get the best results. Currently I am working on a few ideas to move things along here, while I am happy with what I have written I plan to change the direction I'm heading this month. I don't want to reveal too much now or to give a date but once I've put my ideas in place you'll be the first to know. My only clue is Conservative Future.

Last month I included a chart showing the top 10 countries in the world viewing my blog and the numbers of visitors from those countries, well this month I'm showing you two to compare, first last month and secondly the month before that.

April-May  
Australia
367
United States
266
Russia
98
United Kingdom
97
Germany
76
Romania
27
Bulgaria
25
Canada
23
South Korea
14
Indonesia
11

March - April
Australia
299
United States
264
Germany
75
Canada
37
Bulgaria
26
United Kingdom
23
New Zealand
16
South Korea
13
Russia
7
Indonesia
6

You can see a number of things have remained the same, Australia and the United States are still my two biggest readers. Australia has increased in size which I'm very happy about. Interestingly a number of countries have nearly the exact same readership numbers the United States, Germany, Bulgaria and South Korea. 

Russia and the United Kingdom have jumped up very high, Russia has grown steadily over the month. The United Kingdom turned up after the plug on Oz Conservative, or else it's an amazing coincidence. 

Canada has done the same this month as last month, they jumped on board quickly and then jumped off again quickly. Indonesia went up in numbers but has remained at 11 for about two weeks now.

New Zealand has dropped off the top 10 but I still get visitors from there, it's just not steady.

Finally there is Romania who turned up with the United Kingdom, it was high very early and since then has had smaller but steady numbers turning up.

I have also had visitors from Ireland, France, the Netherlands, Belarus, Turkey, China, Angola, South Africa and Brazil.  

To all my readers no matter where in the world you are I say thank you for spending your time reading my writing and I am always interested to hear any thoughts you might have on the subjects I write about. 

Yours Sincerely
Mark Moncrieff


Upon Hope Blog - A Traditional Conservative Future


No comments:

Post a Comment