Wednesday 20 March 2013

Posting Comments

Posting Comments

Hello All

Until last week I was, like most of you, a reader not a writer of blogs, so my knowledge of the technicalities of how the site works is in it's infancy. If you would like to post a comment you need to either have a Gmail account or to sign up for one, it's free and doesn't take long to set up, I have 4. Once you have signed in you can post a comment. I agree it's abit of a bother, maybe in the future that won't be the case but until I work it out I'm afraid that is how it works.

The alternative is to send me an email and I will post the comment under your name or tag.

uponhopeblog@gmail.com

Just cut and past the above address into the address field of your email. Please let me know which post your referring too.

I look forward to hearing any questions, comments or constructive criticisms you may have.

Yours Sincerely
Mark Moncrieff








1 comment:

  1. ---


    Great Resource:


    Reading List: Pro-Western Christianity


    http://prowesternchristianity.blogspot.com/2013/02/a-pro-western-christian-reading-list.html



    You can leave suggestions in the comments.


    Please link to it in your blogroll.


    ---

    ReplyDelete